In today environment, we are continually being asked do more with less and improve productivity with no increase of budget.
Being part of this user group who are passionate about sharing the effective use of SAP functionality, it will boost staff engagement and efficiencies in your workplace. The members readily share their gained SAP knowledge and experience to support each other regarding the day to day challenges of business and for any SAP associated projects being undertaken.
Your subscription works for you 365 days a year and provides access to the largest library anywhere, of credit related “how to guides” covering all aspects of “order to cash” including but not limited to master data, reporting, audit control, risk management, journal processing, credit limits, review of customer, logistics, pricing, rebates, materials, sales orders and credit notes, financial invoicing, user profiles, variants, layouts, favorites menu and tips & tricks. This provides simple to read user guides at your fingertips, when you need the information.
Members routinely share information regarding the "order to cash" process and operational efficiencies available to ensure effective use of SAP thereby optimizing your investment in SAP and providing improved customer engagement.
Who Should Join
- Companies moving to SAP
- Companies who are currently using SAP
- Companies with large or complex databases
- Credit and finance staff new to SAP
Purpose of the SAP User Group
- To transfer knowledge between members of the group and enhance Credit Risk Management in Australia & New Zealand
- We also cover Customer, Product and Supplier Master Data, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Pricing, Trading Terms, Rebates and Trade Spend.
- Promote learning and productivity by harnessing a broad base of collective knowledge
- Work more effectively and efficiently for improved staff engagement and cost saving
- Learn and Share in a Collaborative & Friendly Environment
- Documentation of topics and solutions raised at workshops
- Largest library of credit related “how to guides” anywhere to provide better understanding of transactions in SAP and best practice
- On line forum and specialised support available 24/7
- The SAP User Group provides an open forum where members readily exchange knowledge and raise issues that they face every day in the work place.
- Improved staff engagement
- Higher productivity and greater efficiency
- Reduced DSO's (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Access to benchmarking information with your peers
- Best practice credit risk management
- Access to other SAP Users for benchmarking of best practice
How to join the SAP User Group
For information on joining the group, contact the co-ordinator Beth Gray on:
|Phone:||0417 439 381|